Vietnam: Saigon is deprecated, should use capital Hanoi

Paul Schauble Paul.Schauble at ticketmaster.com
Tue Jul 10 22:12:44 UTC 2007

I suggested some time ago that zones should be named according to the
authority that declared the zone. This would often result in country
names or country name (subdivision). But it would also clearly identify
things like "Navajo Time" as such rather than lumping this in with
"Denver".

I think this gives a more stable system that largest city. It completely
avoids the issues of what is a city. And it avoids changing zone names
when city population changes.

    ++PLS