Time Zone Data

Lovell, Angela Angela.Lovell at garmin.com
Wed Jun 20 22:02:33 UTC 2007

To Whom it may Concern,
I would like to review your time zone data for possible use in Garmin
GPS devices.  Can you tell me if you have polygon data for the time
zones across the world?  If so, would it be possible to achieve a login
name and password for the data?  Please let me know if there is anything
else I should know regarding this data.

Thanks,
Angela Lovell

Angela Lovell | Cartography Development Manager | Garmin International
Email: angela.lovell at garmin.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation