Brazil DST Rules for 2007

Amar Devegowda ADEVEGOW at in.ibm.com
Tue Mar 6 00:31:59 UTC 2007

Hi Steffen,

Does this mean that the DST start and end dates provided on
www.timeanddate.com for year 2007 and onwards are tentative and this will
be changed as and when it will be changed by Brazil Govt ?

Regards,
Amar

Amar Devegowda
Java L3 Support for Windows,
Java Technology Center,
IBM India Software Labs,
Bangalore, India
Telephone 91-80-25094151

Steffen Thorsen <straen at thorsen.priv.no>
03/06/2007 03:48 AM

tz at elsie.nci.nih.gov
cc
Amar Devegowda/India/IBM at IBMIN
Subject
Re: Brazil DST Rules for 2007

Jesper Norgaard Welen wrote:
 > If Steffen Thorsen has some hidden aces up the sleeve
 > (www.timeanddate.com <http://www.timeanddate.com>) with more official
 > information, certainly we would like to hear about it. But I doubt it,
 > again based on Brazilian politics. If Amar Devegowda has some more
 > authoritative information than the two links below, we would like to
 > hear about it.

Unfortunately no - but soon there will be footnotes on timeanddate.com
for dates that are tentative and likely to change (Brazil will end up
with footnotes frequently...)

Best regards,
Steffen / timeanddate.com