FW: Updating zoneinfo.zip on Windows

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Fri Mar 16 17:30:13 UTC 2007

I'm forwarding this message from Giselle Wheeler, who is not on the time
zone mailing list.
Those of you who are on the time zone mailing list should direct replies
appropriately.

(Microsoft has distributed time zone updates via update.microsoft.com,
but the updates didn't show up until earlier this year.)

			--ado