Possibility of DST in Kuwait starting from April 2007

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Mon Mar 26 18:57:52 UTC 2007

Thanks for the heads-up.  This is the first I've heard of it.  A quick
Google search reveals a skeptical comment about this, dated March 17,
from a New Zealander living in Kuwait
<http://kiwi_nomad.blogspot.com/2007/03/daylight-saving-time.html>,
with the implication that it might not happen.  Does anyone else
(preferably Arabic-reading...) know more?