zone.tab corrections

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue May 29 16:34:41 UTC 2007

Andy McDonald <andy_tz at stemhaus.com> writes:

> I guess the interesting thing about Kiev/Kyiv is that Ukraine wishes the
> English spelling to be 'Kyiv', although 'Kiev' is of course much more
> widely used.

A much bigger example is Asia/Calcutta.  "Calcutta" is still somewhat
more popular than "Kolkata" in English, according to Google, but the
margin is much closer.

There's no hurry, but I have been thinking of changing it to
Asia/Delhi.  These days Delhi is a bit larger than Calcutta/Kolkata
anyway.  And nobody is messing with Delhi's spelling.  Yet.