FW: Countries added to ISO

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Tue Nov 13 20:35:10 UTC 2007

CLDR is set up to work with any stock version of the tzdb of a given version
or later. While we could make an internal change in a tzdb used for testing
with CLDR, it means we would be out of sync with whatever tzdb was being
used with it by others. If the tzdb doesn't change, some things will just
not work properly, which is why we were hoping that it wouldn't be too much
trouble to get a new standard version of the tzdb. It is understandable if
there are production constraints that prevent this.

Mark

--
Mark