proposed changes to eliminate P macro

Ken Pizzini tz_ at explicate.org
Tue Nov 13 23:04:45 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 09:46:13AM -0500, Arthur David Olson wrote:
> > I was going to also remove all "register" delcarations, on the premise
> that modern compilers do well without the hints...

That is a quote from a message I sent as "tz.", before you added my
"tz_" alias (thanks again for that, BTW: it worked just fine for my most
recent comment), so obviously _you_ saw my patch, but I still haven't
seen my patch posted to the mailing list (neither directly to my inbox,
nor on gmane).  Should I submit it again?  (I'll add back in the
"register" annotations that I had dropped if I do resubmit, pending
a consensus about whether to keep them or not.)

		--Ken Pizzini