'Web pages using recent versions of the tz database'

Rich Tibbett rich.tibbett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:00:52 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just wanted to say that we've been working on an implementation of the
latest tz database over at http://www.worldtimeengine.com.

It's an ambitious project linking the tz database with tz boundary
shapefiles, topped off with integration to Google's Location Resolution
Service. The aim is to have a Google-esque search box where you can enter
any village, town, city or point-of-interest around the world and it will
tell you the current local time.

It would be great to receive some feedback from you. Keep up the good work!

Richard Tibbett