FW: New Location request

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Dec 29 18:58:44 UTC 2008

I'm forwarding this message from Marek Hajduczenia, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the list, please direct replies appropriately.

MH: there's already a GMT-12 binary in the distributed version of the package; it is named "Etc/GMT-12." But using the name "GMT-12" should do what you want on the largest number of computers.

				--ado