Chile extends DST due to drought

Gunther Vermeir gunther.vermeir at oracle.com
Mon Feb 11 09:34:33 UTC 2008

Hello,
I received this information from a colleague in the Oracle office in Chili:

There is a announcement on
http://www.gobiernodechile.cl/noticias_det/?which=10062
This article is published in the official page of the Government and
states that the Ministry of Energy announced the change in DST. Now, in
order for it to become completely official it has to be published in
'Diario Official'. All decrees and resolutions become official when are
published here (www.diariooficial.cl).

 From the moment I have more information I will forward it.

Regards,
Gunther