FW: Problem with tzdata America/Caracas

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Jun 23 14:45:04 UTC 2008

I'm forwarding this message from Néstor F. Zambrano, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the list: please direct replies appropriately.

(I've already sent Néstor the results of my testing here on the mother ship; "zdump" seems to yield the correct results for Caracas.)

				--ado