FW: list

Scott Atwood scott.roy.atwood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:07:52 UTC 2008

I'm not aware of an freely available data like you request.  But there are
plenty of commercially available geocoding services and software packages
that include time zone in the data they output.  Just do a web search for
'geocode' and 'time zone' and you should get a few good hits within the
first page or two.  I can't speak for the completeness or correctness of any
of these products, but if your needs are limited to the United States, and
you can afford to pay for geocoding, you should be able to find something
that meets your needs.
-Scott