License for the tzdata information

CHancuff at aol.com CHancuff at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 07:48:16 UTC 2009

David is right.

Jonas makes a valuable point, of sorts.  The only value for  registering a
copyright, of any kind, of this collective public domain  database is to
protect the good name of this mailing list, tz.

Other than that, there's little cause for "must be"'s (-es(?))

The potential complexity of this registration may be the  spoiler.

Cliff Hancuff

In a message dated 4/29/2009 2:30:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,