FW: FW: source file correction for tzdata (egypt end of daylight savings)

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Aug 24 15:17:17 UTC 2009

I'm forwarding this message from John D. Martin III, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the time zone mailing list, please direct replies appropriately. John's most recent message seems to indicate that the latest "africa" file has the correct transiton time for Egypt.

				--ado