Xinjiang

jrl jrl at terraatlas.com
Sun Dec 6 20:33:01 UTC 2009

Forgive me for coming in late - What exactly is the time frame for the
change... can we repost the projected change/addition?
It looks as though Shanks placed it at LMT prior to 1928,
5.5 for Kasgar and 6 for Urumchi through 1940
and 5 for Kashgar beginning in 1940 with Urumchi remaining at 6 through
April, 1980 when both became synchronized.

Something in the notes suggests a 1/3 hour difference that I may have
missed.