(resend) What are tt_ttisstd and tt_ttisgmt for?

John Dlugosz JDlugosz at TradeStation.com
Fri Jan 16 15:57:04 UTC 2009

I thought I understood the comment in the file structure,

**                           one (char [4])                    total
correction after above

**           tzh_ttisstdcnt (char)s                     indexed by type;
if TRUE, transition

**
time is standard time, if FALSE,

**
transition time is wall clock time

**
if absent, transition times are

**
assumed to be wall clock time

**           tzh_ttisgmtcnt (char)s                   indexed by type;
if TRUE, transition

**
time is UTC, if FALSE,

**
transition time is local time

**
if absent, transition times are

**
assumed to be local time

but, I don't see them being used the logic to search ats, or to adjust
the ats values after loading.  So if present in the data file they do
nothing.  In fact, I got rid of the TRUE's in one of the data files, and
it did not make the program produce any different results.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

--John