tz file format

Mark Rodrigues markjrodrigues at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:40:57 UTC 2009

Hi Russell,

I developed an open source .NET API which you might find helpful with your C# application which is available at:

http://www.codeplex.com/zoneinfo

I have a codeproject article about it as well at:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/locale/zoneinfo_dotnet_api.aspx

You can read through the code if you are interested in seeing how I interpreted this information.

Kind regards

Mark Rodrigues