FW: Typos, duplicates, old/new names

Petr Baudis pasky at suse.cz
Fri Jun 12 05:53:28 UTC 2009

  Hi!

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 09:16:48AM -0400, Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] wrote:
> I was directed to your project when I reported issues with WordPress
> language file.
> They use your timezone database via the php function
> timezone_identifiers_list() to fetch country names for:
> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress-continents-cities.pot

  Note that various existing, partial translations are already scattered
over few projects, e.g. Java implementations tend to have some. Maybe it
would be reasonable for the long term if tzdata would become the central
point for the translations and provide interface for them?

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. -- Chaucer