Human readable DB

Bennett, Billy Billy.Bennett at netapp.com
Mon Mar 30 12:19:24 UTC 2009

Excellent!  How do I get this function to read the file a visitor
uploads, instead of just providing the information from php's separate
implementation of the zoneinfo data? I didn't think that was possible,
so I used the routines I wrote long ago for the same purpose.

Thanks,
=Billy Bennett
Escalations Engineer