FW: tzdata2009s

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Nov 16 19:08:22 UTC 2009

I'm forwarding this message from Nicolas Alavarez, who is not on the time zone mailing list. Those of you who are on the list, please direct replies appropriately.

(With seven letters of the alphabet left and only six Mondays left in 2009--Monday being the usual day of the week when the ftp version is updated--reaching z is unlikely this year. And we've never reached z in the past.)

					--ado