growing opposition to DST in many Argentine Provinces

Alexander Krivenyshev worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 16:46:14 UTC 2009

> What I couldn't find was any reference in the National "Boletín Oficial"
> where Federal Laws and Decrees are published... my guess is that there
> is sufficient "hearsay" so that the Provinces are officialy "taking
> sides", but only that... all national info I could see was in the media
> and not on official sites

There is only some info 12/03/09 (not specific for provinces) from
Ministerio de Defensa as No. 26.350:

"In fulfillment of the Naval Observatory Buenos Aires (Onbaa) with the
community, as established by law No. 26.350, the third Sunday in March of 2009
at 00:00 pm, going back one hour on the spindle 3 west of Greenwich. This means
that at 00:00 pm the 15th of March 2009, will be 23:00 pm the previous day. "

http://www.hidro.gov.ar/Noticias/RENoticias.asp?idnot=197
or
http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_argentina06.html

Alexander Krivenyshev, World Time Zone