New home for time zone stuff by 2012?

Valli valli108 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:40:38 UTC 2009

hmm, so 2012 truly is the end of the world as we have known it, thus
fulfilling the ancient Mayan calendar predictions!

Seriously, thank you to ado for giving us advance notice of this change and
even more a deep bow of respect to ado for the time and care you have given
to this service. You have been impeccable, and it is genuinely appreciated.

>From India, we use the Olson database work to help with astrological
calculations for running birth charts. I am sure the full list of everything
your work has helped support would perhaps both astonish and gratify you.

To use a Quaker turn of phrase, we will be holding both this service and ado
in the light for finding a new home and new adventures.

Best wishes always.
Valli

--
I listen to www.energytalkradio.com

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. Yes we can. ~ Barack
Obama

Love everyone unconditionally. You will be enlightened. ~ Dattatreya Siva
Baba