I found a broken link on your page: http://web.mit.edu/~netbsd/src/lib/libc/time/tz-link.htm

caitlin at studentsandteachers.org caitlin at studentsandteachers.org
Mon Sep 21 15:52:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you, but my name is Caitlin Walters and I'm a Geography Teacher in a small school in New England.  While I was doing some research in preparing a lesson plan, I noticed that on this page...http://web.mit.edu/~netbsd/src/lib/libc/time/tz-link.htm, you have a link to http://www.phys.uu.nl/~vgent/idl/idl.htm.  I don't think that page exists any longer, or maybe the site was down when I tried it.

In my research I found this page...http://www.watch-inc.com/articles/historyoftheinternational.html, which has some very good resources and information on the international date line.  I think it could make a good addition, or replacement of the link that didn't work, for your page.

Hope this helps and sorry again to be a bother.

Thanks!
Caitlin  :)