I found a broken link on your page: http://web.mit.edu/~netbsd/src/lib/libc/time/tz-link.htm

John Hawkinson jhawk at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 23 01:03:56 UTC 2009

Gwillim Law <RLAW at nc.rr.com> wrote on Mon, 21 Sep 2009
at 19:18:45 -0400 in <002e01ca3b11$df17eb50$6501a8c0 at statoids4qizor>:

> To the SIPB NetBST dev team:
>
> The page cited in the subject line seems to be under your control. This page
> is an outdated version of Paul Eggert's definitive page describing the Olson
> tz database, which is at http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm.

Yeah, it's just a checked out copy of the NetBSD source tree
from May, 2005. That it happens to be on the web is kind of neither
here nor there. Ideally no one should be looking at that who
doesn't know what it is.

I suppose the problem is that google has indexed it? I'm not really
sure quite what to say. "Please don't use that or link to it."

--jhawk at mit.edu
  John Hawkinson