I found a broken link on your page: http://web.mit.edu/~netbsd/src/lib/libc/time/tz-link.htm

Gwillim Law RLAW at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 21 23:18:45 UTC 2009

To Ms. Walters,

When I tried the link a few minutes ago, it was working. However, we're
always glad to check out any potential errors.

To the SIPB NetBST dev team:

The page cited in the subject line seems to be under your control. This page
is an outdated version of Paul Eggert's definitive page describing the Olson
tz database, which is at http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm. Your page is
version 7.42; his page is currently version 8.15. My link checker found
eleven dead links on your page, and only three on Mr. Eggert's. I suggest
that you link to Mr. Eggert's page, which is well maintained, instead of
presenting an obsolete version that may be a disservice to some of your
users.

Yours,      Gwillim Law