java tz updates

Abhijit Saha Abhi.Saha at Oracle.COM
Fri Aug 20 17:06:07 UTC 2010

  I'm from Oracle and do manage this tzupdater release. Yes, tzupdater
tool with Olson 2010k is
not freely available and we need to contact support folks to have it.
v 1.3.33 with Olson 2010l  is now available via support folks also.

Now v1.3.29 freely available for download and we're working on to
release v1.3.31 with Olson 2010i
from download site (expected GA on Monday).

Thanks
Abhijit

--
Release Lead, Java SE Updates