Future time zone home

Jonathan Leffler jonathan.leffler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:17:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 04:02, Eliot Lear <lear at cisco.com> wrote:

> As you will read in the current version, we were very clear, thanks to
> advice from Marshall.

Is the current version of the draft available online?  [Answer: yes.]

The original email in this series gives the URL
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-00 but it
appears to be dated 2010-10-18 still.

[...let me try 01 at the end...]

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-01

OK - that finds a draft dated 2010-12-17.

Interestingly, if you change the 01 to 02 (or 99), it switches you back to
the 01 version, which is the latest.  Neat!  Consequently, the following URL
should land you on the most recent draft for the foreseeable future.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-99

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler at gmail.com>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org