tzcode2010a.tar.gz

yoshito_umaoka at us.ibm.com yoshito_umaoka at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 16 16:55:06 UTC 2010

I'm wondering if the versioning scheme for tzdata/tzcode had changed this
time.
In the past, each tzcode update was synchronized with a matching tzdata
version.  I understand the change in tzcode2010a below is nothing related
to tzdata, but I think this is first time to publish tzcode only and the
version is not synchronized with tzdata release.

Are you planning to maintain tzcode version independently from tzdata
version?

-Yoshito

"Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E]" <olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov> wrote on
02/16/2010 10:43:31 AM: