About: TZUpdater 1.3.28

Abhijit Saha Abhijit.Saha at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 16 17:40:24 UTC 2010

Yes, Sean is out of office now.

We do release latest update only via support channel while release it
for general access free to public aligned with
out Java releases.

[moving off to the TZ alias.]

Customers with support contact can access the latest quickly so please
let me know the customer info so that we
can work it out quickly.

Thanks
Abhijit

--