Tunis confirmed not to use DST in 2010

Atef LOUKIL atef at ati.tn
Mon Mar 29 12:21:53 UTC 2010

Yes definitely, I do confirm, once again, that *from 2009 and on,
Tunisia will no longer observe daylight saving time*.
The daylight saving have been used  from 2006 till 2008 beginning on
each last Sunday of March  at 2:00 am and ending on the last Sunday of
October at 3:00 am.

 From 2009 and on Tunisian will no longer use daylight saving. Here is
the link to the Tunisian press agency whom announced this :

http://www.tap.info.tn/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26813&Itemid=153

I have sent the same email last year.
Could you please correct this ASAP.

Regards,

Atef LOUKIL
Tunisian Internet Agency,
ATI-LIR&NIC Departement
13, Rue Jugurtha Mutuelleville - 1002 Tunis - Tunisia
Phone: 216 71 846 100
Fax: 216 71 846 600
http://www.ati.tn