FW: Timezone option

Jaakko Hyvätti jaakko.hyvatti at foreca.com
Wed May 26 02:29:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

You could create a dynamic library that replaces necessary system calls,
like calls to time() or gettimeofday(), and link it or load it to your
application with LD_LIBRARY_PRELOAD environment variable.  libc versions
of these syscalls are weak symbols and user libraries override them.

Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti at foreca.com
Tammasaarenkatu 5, FI-00180 Helsinki, Finland        http://www.foreca.com