DateTimeZone error

Alexander edition-borg at swissonline.ch
Tue Nov 16 11:37:04 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm probably wrong here, but anyway, last year I wrote a program in order to
update our zone DB by using tzdata.
Now I wanted to rerun the program (unaltered) and upon the statement:

DateTimeZone zoneGMT = DateTimeZone.forID("GMT");

I'm getting an java.io.IOException: Invalid Encoding.

What happened here? Thanks for any help!

Alexander