overlapping of rules? - Palestine

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Wed Oct 13 18:29:53 UTC 2010

The current rules may capture the Palestinian reality--a regular DST end date was established in 2009 (applying from "2009" to "max") with a one-time exception this year ("2010 only").

(Note that the time zone compiler notices that nothing changes on the first Friday of September, 2010 and does not produce any "extra" output.)

				--ado