About China time zones

CHancuff at aol.com CHancuff at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 16:43:31 UTC 2010

This sounds a bit like the town in Canada whose mayor must sign a
proclamation each year to observe Daylight Savings Time by a certain date. If  the
mayor happens to be out fishing when this deadline comes and goes, DST does
not get observed by the town.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of that place.

Cliff Hancuff

In a message dated 10/17/2010 1:40:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,