Extension to tzcode to support additional timezones

Ian Abbott abbotti at mev.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 16:38:06 UTC 2010

On 27/10/10 16:57, lennox at cs.columbia.edu wrote:
> (On systems without tm_zone, as far as I can tell there's no way to get
> strftime("%Z") correct for non-standard timezones, unless I'm overlooking
> something.)

For GNU libc, depending on the feature macros in force, tm_zone might be
replaced with the double-underscored __tm_zone, in which case, it's
still there but is only meant to be used by the library (e.g. by
strftime("%Z")).

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <abbotti at mev.co.uk>        )=-
-=( Tel: +44 (0)161 477 1898   FAX: +44 (0)161 718 3587         )=-