Falkland Islands to not fall back this year

Bruce Camber camber at smallbusinessschool.org
Fri Apr 1 23:14:56 UTC 2011

Dear Steffen and the TZ folks:

Is there any one person (or subgroup of people) within the TZ Group
who Is (are) advocating that time zones be pulled out of the UTC offset
and that time zones be known simply as TZ 1-to-24?

My reference on this topic is within the right column of this page:
http://smallbusinessschool.org/page2424.html

Is this a silly concept?  Is so, I would be very interested to learn why..
Thank you.

Warmly,

Bruce Camber