Irkutsk and Ulan-Ude didn't change time zone, same MSK+5. New Russia map without DST.

Alexander Krivenyshev worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 11:07:41 UTC 2011

Derick Rethans <tz <at> derickrethans.nl> writes:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Arthur David Olson wrote:
>
> > Here are proposed changes to the time zone package; the executive summary:
> >
> > asia		Russia to use permanent DST after its start in 2011.
> > europe		Russia to use permanent DST after its start in 2011.
> > 		Irkutsk changes to Moscow+4 at start of DST in 2011.
> > 		Ulan-Ude stays at Moscow+5 at start of DST in 2011 (new zone).
>
> Did you perhaps miss those in the 2011e update? I know that at least
> Ulan-Ude didn't make it in.
>
> cheers,
> Derick

Irkutsk stays at Moscow +5 (UTC+9) at  start of DST in 2011.
Ulan-Ude stays at Moscow+5 (UTC+9) at start of DST in 2011.

Irkutsk region (with the rest of Russia) goes to Daylight saving time March 27,
2011.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_russia30.html

and new Russia map (without DST):

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-russia12.php