[tz] Adding Asia/Beijing timezone into the database

Eliot Lear lear at cisco.com
Thu Dec 8 08:03:18 UTC 2011

I believe this issue has been discussed repeatedly on this list, the
archives of which are available for your perusal.  My suggestion is that
until circumstances change that might impact the decision process, we
not revisit the whole argument.  If those circumstances have changed,
perhaps those proposing the change should indicate what they are.

Eliot