[tz] User time zones

Steven Abner pheonix at zoomtown.com
Thu Dec 8 15:11:43 UTC 2011

An addendum,
  I am not even trying to dictate how the file I submitted be used. I tried to
indicate that in the file. One could even use the normal zic output or
create one binary file named "Abbr" or "foobar", do a binary search for
which file to open from the normal file output of zic. This amounts to
two files being read. Again, not trying to limit any possibilities nor suggestions
for its use or non-use. This was in response to "required by employer", and I
will "force you to do it my way".
  You may also decide to build structures for more exact ID of a zone origination.
This was clearly beyond what was my intent, but super glad it got the thought
process going.

Steve