Date Countries Switch to/from DST

O'Neil, Bonnie bonnie.oneil at travelport.com
Fri Feb 4 17:15:56 UTC 2011

I’m trying to get this mail through to the email list & it gave me an error.

Can you help me get it through? If you already received it through my attempt, please disregard.

Thanks

Here’s the message:

Hello list,

I am also a Timezone newbie.

I need to get a dump of the tz database for all countries in the world, which timezone they are in, and what date they switch on/off DST.  I’m not interested in getting real time dates; I just need a refresh of the database periodically.

Can somebody tell me how I would get this?  Is there a site that I can get the data from?

Thanks

Bonnie K. O'Neil

CBIP, CDMP

Enterprise Data Architect