Date Countries Switch to/from DST

O'Neil, Bonnie bonnie.oneil at travelport.com
Fri Feb 4 23:44:48 UTC 2011

Guy,
You are right.
As we understand it, countries may make an announcement that they will
be observing DST this year on such and such a date.  What we need is to
keep track of these pronouncements as they relate to our flight
schedules.
We will have to map countries & cities to the locations. I will check
out the resources you site here.
This list has been very helpful!

Bonnie K. O'Neil
CBIP, CDMP