Timezone for Asia/Jerusalem

Andy Lipscomb AndyLipscomb at decosimo.com
Wed Jan 12 17:48:41 UTC 2011

If you can generate Hebrew-calendar dates, that will do it. It's always
either the 4th, 6th, 7th, or 9th of Tishri (whichever of those four
falls on a Sunday). In the language of tzData, it's Sun>=3 (just on a
month that the tz code doesn't handle).

J Andrew Lipscomb, CPA*ABV, ASA
Decosimo Advisory Services
900 Tallan Building