Some modifications of China related timezone info.

Zhe Zhe
Wed Jul 13 23:14:41 UTC 2011

Hi,
  That's not true. According the data from "National Population and Family Commission of China", last year, Shanghai has 13.4 million resident population, while Beijing has 13.8 million resident population. At the same time, Shanghai has about 5.8 floating population, Beijing has about 3 million floating population.
  So, Beijing has more resident population than Shanghai, though the total population is less.

The data from:
Shanghai: http://www.chinapop.gov.cn/rkxx/rkxw/t20060406_58076.htm
Beijing: http://www.gjjsw.gov.cn/rkzh/zgrk/tjgb/t20040326_2833.htm
(Sorry, they are in Chinese)