OnTimeZone site updated

Steve Jones stevejones at OnTimeZone.com
Thu Jul 21 20:01:36 UTC 2011

For those who have interest in the OnTimeZone.com site, a new version
(1.06) was released yesterday.

A few minor corrections, most notably adding a Daylight Saving time
border to Mexico's southern border with Belize and Guatemala.  It is
odd that during DST, departing that that portion of Central America
north of Panama, you jump forward an hour no matter whether you are
heading north into Mexico, or south into Panama.  The map now reflects that.

There are several minor changes, all documented in our changelog, but
the major changes have to do with using the data in Microsoft Streets
& Trips, and with using our kml/kmz files in Google Earth and Google Maps.

You can see it at http://ontimezone.com.

As always, I will be grateful for any feedback about the data,
especially corrections!

Along those lines, thanks to Curtis Manwaring from this list for
alerting me to the observed time zone anomaly for the Vidal
California area.  That change is included in v1.06.

Cheers,

Steve Jones