Europe/Kaliningrad in 2011h

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Mon Jun 27 18:26:18 UTC 2011

I had thought about this ambiguity back in March but got distracted by
Irkutsk's "non-change" before I could mention it.  I agree, this would be
quite confusing come October when Europe/Bucharest moves back to +02:00
(EET) and Europe/Kaliningrad stays on +03:00.  Following the system
currently used by most of the other Russian zones, KALT seems like a logical
choice for the identifier format.

--
Tim Parenti