FW: Proposed change to zone.tab

Gwillim Law RLAW at nc.rr.com
Wed May 18 11:46:18 UTC 2011

The ISO code for "Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba" is BQ. This set of
islands, also known as "Caribbean Netherlands", is an integral part of the
Netherlands, but so was Netherlands Antilles before it was dissolved. If AN
wasn't included in the Netherlands before the split-up, BQ doesn't need to
be included in the Netherlands now.

Gwillim Law