[tz] Russian TZ Samara has no offset listed since 2010g

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Mon Nov 7 23:40:22 UTC 2011

    Date:        Mon, 07 Nov 2011 13:30:47 -0800
    From:        manprsi2 <manprsi2 at cisco.com>

  | Can we please get this patched in the next release?

Consider it done.

No specific plan yet on when that will be, but now that timezone
silly season is over for the next few months (I hope), I'd like to catch up
on all the other little things that have been left pending over the
past month or so.

That includes cleaning up the doc, and making source patches that
seem like that should be made.   Opinions on what those are welcome...
(You don't need to repeat the actual change if it has already been on
the list, though if it predates the last code release, a pointer to
roughly when the idea was previously proposed would help.)

kre