[tz] Robert Elz as TZ coordinator

David Keegel djk at cyber.com.au
Fri Oct 7 10:58:04 UTC 2011

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 11:09:37PM -0700, SM wrote:
> At 21:47 06-10-2011, Robert Elz wrote:
> >
> >For now, until someone else volunteers, I'm prepared to make the updates,
>
> Thanks for volunteering.  As draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-04 has
> already been approved by the IESG for publication as a BCP, I suggest
> that the TZ mailing list reaches consensus for you to fulfill the
> role of TZ Coordinator.

I support Robert Elz taking on the role of TZ Coordinator until Robert
resigns from that role or the TZ mailing list reaches consensus on a
new TZ Coordinator.

Is anyone opposed?

If no-one opposes this, then I believe we have a consensus of the
TZ mailing list, as suggested by SM, to cover the formalities.