[tz] tzdata2011l.tar.gz

Øyvind A. Holm sunny at sunbase.org
Mon Oct 10 16:08:22 UTC 2011

On 10 October 2011 06:42, Robert Elz <kre at munnari.oz.au> wrote:
> The file ...
>        ftp://munnari.oz.au/pub/tzdata2011l.tar.gz
> ...is now available; this reflects changes circulated last week on the
> time zone mailing list.

Thanks. The file is now included in the distributed mirror at
https://github.com/canbuffi/tzmirror and verified according to your
checksums.

But I notice there's lots of unrelated files and directories in the pub/
directory. Would it be possible to move the files into a separate
tzdata/ directory to avoid mixing the files with unrelated stuff? I know
the newest file can be found in the oldtz/ directory (had to check
first), but not everyone is aware of that. Especially when the directory
name indicates that the contents of that directory is obsolete.

Regards,
Øyvind